Services: Project Management
What is PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
It is a service that applies a specific method of approach, organization and resource management in order to successfully meet the goals of any investment project.
What does MADISON B.C offer as Project Management?
A team of highly qualified professionals with broad experience in Project design, control and management, as well as in technical analyses of all sorts applied to companies worldwide.
Our Work Areas
Our work scope comprises buildings of all sorts:
- Office buildings
- Sports facilities
- Show & Entertainment buildings
- Commercial and leisure centres
- Public and private residential buildings
- Institutional buildings
- Educational buildings
- Industrial buildings
Services and Solutions
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Strategic Consultancy
- Due Diligence
- Market Analysis
- Asset positioning analysis.
- Analysis of risks and opportunities.
- Analysis of asset current financing.
- Localization of potential purchasers and investors.
- Execution of workspace adaptation projects (Turnkey).
- Advice and general technical audits in the installations field
- Negotiation, legal advice and Due Diligence process coordination.
- Full technical assessment and review of projects
Download Project Management (PDF 0.5 Mb")